In the network marketing business, success is heavily influenced by other people’s impression of you. Because it is a very people-oriented profession, your reputation and your relationship with your network and other potential partners around you is very crucial in ensuring that your business keeps growing and performing well. And as it goes in most cases, first impressions usually determine how well you attract new customers and retain them.
According to the Direct Selling Education Foundation, the key to “impressing for success” is in strengthening your personal business style and nurturing your relationships with customers and prospects respectively.
So what are some ways in which you can achieve this?
- Show an effort to get to know each customer better, so you can also find out which of your products or services suits their needs best.
- Reach out to your customers regularly, not just to promote new products, but to receive feedback from them as well. Just as important is allowing your customers to reach you conveniently whenever they need to, and making all your dealings simple and friendly.
- Plan ahead and don’t be afraid to get creative in finding ways to make yourself and your business more marketable.
- Dress to impress and smile often to exude a confidence and warmth that appeals to others.
- Conduct your business with integrity so your network will trust you to have their best interests at heart and feel more secure in continuing to do business with you.
By being genuine in your all your dealings, you will create a lasting impression that would translate to a lasting growth in your success. Happy networking! 🙂