#4 – Read more books! In any field or industry, one has got to have the smarts to be outstanding and extraordinary. Reading, no doubt, is one smart way to succeed in anything!
Mark Twain once said that “The man who does not read has no advantage over the man who cannot read.” and I couldn’t agree more. Reading is a great mental exercise with these as benefits:
- Keeps your brain active through discovering and reasoning
- Improves your vocabulary
- Makes you learn from masters and experts in your field
- Let’s you know the tricks of your trade
- Gives you a better understanding of the world and humanity
- Improves your memory, speaking & writing abilities and confidence
- Improves your discipline and creativity
- Reduces stress and brings tranquility
I presume you’ve read the most popular books on network marketing like Robert T. Kiyosaki’s The Business of the 21st Century and Jordan Adler’s Beach Money, but if you’re looking for other books that are equally educational and inspiring, check out this list. Also, Randy Gage has recently released another best-selling book called Risky is the New Safe and it’s definitely a game-changer for all of us in the business of creating prosperity and success.
One book to which I attribute the level of intellect and serenity I have now is Vijay Eswaran’s In the Sphere of Silence. It remains my sentimental favorite as it has made me realize and change a lot of things about my mind, my life and my relationship with the Higher Power. I urge you to grab a copy of it!
Read, read more and don’t stop!